Terms and Conditions
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Oklahoma Elite Polishing Company
Terms and Conditions:
1. We warrant that processing and finishing shall meet the customer's specifications supplied in writing with the order, and that such processing and finishing shall be free from defects in material or workmanship. If the customer specifies methods and procedures to be followed, we will assume no responsibility for the correctness of such methods and procedures or the result when they are followed. The warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby expressly made non-applicable.
2. Our liability for any cause is limited to the cost of direct labor and material of product loss or directly damaged by our processing, or two times (2x) our processing charges on such material, whichever is the lesser. Our charges are based on this limited liability policy.
3. No claim for shortage in weight or count will be allowed unless made in writing and presented or mailed within five (5) working days after receipt of materials by the customer or the customer's consignee, provided, however, a shrinkage of quantity in processing of five percent (5%) shall be allowed without charge or liability.
4. Any material found, upon our inspection, to be improperly processed by us will be refinished without charge provided that:
a) notice of defect is given in writing within five (5) days from the date of delivery,
b) we are given the opportunity to inspect the material or merchandise prior to return,
c) materials returned are in the same condition as when originally delivered by us. Processing or assembly of any such rejects by you or any other party shall constitute a waiver of any liability on our part.
5. We assume no liability for any loss or damage to material while in transit to our factory, whether in vehicles owned by the customer or any third person acting in our or the customer's behalf.
6. In the event that the results of metal finishing operations are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, changes in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrication imperfections, usage for which the plating or other finishing operation was not reasonably designed, and similar variables over which we have no control, the customer will be required to pay the contracted amount for the finishing operation performed.
7. We reserve the right, at our opinion, to reject work or to make an extra charge for finishing any base metal below our agreed standard.
8. We assume no responsibility for defective plating, anodizing, painting, powder coating, or any other finish on materials previously plated or finished by others.
9. We shall not, under any circumstances, be considered as an insurer of customer's material and shall not be liable, regardless of cause, for loss by fire, explosion, theft, pilferage, vandalism, casualty, or acts of God while such material is in our possession. The provisions of this section may be altered or modified by a separate written agreement, and any liability we assume will be covered by a separate charge for such coverage.
10. Quotations are open for acceptance sixty (60) days from issuance. After sixty (60) days, prices and terms are subject to change without notice, unless otherwise specified. Quotations are based on drawings and/or images supplied by the customer. Pricing and/or turnaround are subject to change upon receiving parts. All shipping and freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
11. All quotations, orders, or agreements, or modifications thereof, are contingent upon and subject to any and all occurrences beyond our control, including but not limited to strikes or boycotts (whether occurring at our factory, your plant or factory, the plant or factory of any supplier, either of the customer or of ourselves, or elsewhere), accident, thefts, fires, war, shortage of materials or equipment, casualty, or acts of God.